martedì 24 dicembre 2013

Toehider Christmas single & EP

 
Melbourne-based prog artist Mike Mills has released a new Toehider single, this time a duet with Heaven The Axe vocalist Phoebe Pinnock.
 
Taking on Mariah Carey's ubiquitous hit 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' - prog/metal style with vocal heights that rival the diva herself.
 
Dear my favourite people,
 
I recorded a duet with Phoebe Pinnock, a cover of "All I Want For Christmas is You" by Mariah Carey. Phoebe is a phenomenal singer and performer, be sure to check out her band "Heaven the Axe".

Enjoy! Have a great and safe holiday everyone!!
 
And if you like it, the full Toehider xmas EP is here http://birdsrobe.bandcamp.com/album/under-the-mistletoe
 
Toehider has had a heady year, touring with The Protomen (USA), Devin Townsend (CAN), supports with Twelve Foot Ninja & sleepmakeswaves and featuring at Melbourne's Progfest and Sydney's Featherfest events.
 
Mike Mills has earned particular critical acclaim for his guest vocals on the massive Ayreon release 'The Theory Of Everything' as well, with ProgArchieves declaring "I would actually be tempted to call this one of the best vocal performances I've heard, period."
 
Listen to a teaser from the record here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zi0uSw2pn8
 
'All I Want For Christmas Is You' is out now
 
 
 

Nessun commento: