domenica 15 luglio 2012

PRESS RELEASE: My Darkest Side signs with SG Records

SG Records SG Records: Comunicato Stampa / Press Release

.
1

(versione italiano - english version below)
I MY DARKEST SIDE FIRMANO PER SG RECORDS

SG Records è lieta di annunciare l'accordo con la band death metal My Darkest Side per la pubblicazione di "Voices From Room Zero", il loro primo full length.

I My Darkest Side suonano un death metal moderno, a metà strada tra la scuola Inglese e quella scandinava. L'album verrà pubblicato il 31 agosto 2012.

  1. Intro
  2. Chalice Of Scorn
  3. Innocent's Revenge
  4. Cursed Mask Of Punishment
  5. Voices From Room Zero
  6. Hibernation Of Primordial Instinct
  7. The Will Of Seth
  8. Bringer Of Lies
  9. My Sixth Sense



Link alla notizia sul sito SG Records:
http://sgrecords.it/it/news/96-my-darkest-side/210-i-my-darkest-side-firmano-per-sg-records


(english version)
MY DARKEST SIDE SIGNS WITH SG RECORDS

SG Records is glad to announce the deal with My Darkest Side, death metal band from Rome, to publish "Voices From Room Zero", the first band's full length.

My Darkest Side plays a modern death metal, halfway between the English school and the Scandinavian one. The album will be released on August 31, 2012.

  1. Intro
  2. Chalice Of Scorn
  3. Innocent's Revenge
  4. Cursed Mask Of Punishment
  5. Voices From Room Zero
  6. Hibernation Of Primordial Instinct
  7. The Will Of Seth
  8. Bringer Of Lies
  9. My Sixth Sense



Link to the news on SG Records website:
http://sgrecords.it/en/news/96-my-darkest-side/210-i-my-darkest-side-firmano-per-sg-records


Voices
From Room Zero

Voices From Room Zero - My Darkest Side Genre: Death Metal
Release date: 31/8/2012
Lenght: 31:42
Distribution: Andromeda / Bertus

Catalog: SGCD057
Barcode: 8000130120250


 

My Darkest Side

 


SG Records:
http://www.sgrecords.it 

1
.

Nessun commento: